Highest Safety Standards
Toy safety is one of Battat's highest priorities, and we know you are equally concerned. Even though no injuries have been reported, Battat┬« is voluntarily recalling the Parents┬« Electronic Keys, B. Funkeys, B. Toulouse LapTrec, Battat Magnabuild and the Battat Wooden Musical Table. Please use this link (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you think you may have a recalled item and you wish to get more information on steps to be taken in order to get a free replacement.
Battat has been in the business of designing and manufacturing high-quality toys for more than 40 years. We fully understand parents' concerns when it comes to the safety of the toys they buy for their children, and we long ago adopted rigorous safety standards. Because we are parents too, you can be assured that:
- we test all toys we introduce to ensure complete compliance with all required standards.
- we consistently meet or exceed all Federal regulations, laws, and guidelines as well as all industry standards; all regulations regarding age guidelines; all Consumer Product Safety Commission directives and guidelines; and all regulations of the American Society for Testing and Materials.
- in addition to our product testing, we do in-house use and abuse test on all products.
- we perform on-site inspection of our products with our own quality control staff during the manufacturing process as well as before product are shipped from the factory.
- we ensure that all art materials are safe.
- we conduct random certified on-site social audits of factories to ensure that the highest standards are met both in manufacturing and in employee health, safety, and human rights.
These measures have been in place for many years; they are not merely a reaction to the toy recalls from China in recent years. Battat is committed to the highest safety standards and follows them consistently, regardless of where the toy is made. We also recognize that safety is an ongoing process, and we are dedicated to improving it in every way we can.
For all that, you can count on Battat.